Thursday, December 31, 2020

begin.

 

*


{c.s.lewis}

"... now at last they were beginning chapter one of the great story no one else on earth has ever read, which goes on forever; in which every chapter is better than the one before."



though the road seems long, twists, turns, laden with fog, unexpected obstructions, know that the Lover of your soul will guide .. leading the way back to Him. always. and always. and still always for evermore. amen ... sweet amen.

*

.. picture taken on a recent drive in my neck of the woods ..

6 comments:

  1. Just peeking in to say *howdy* ... It has been a long while since I have been in blog-land, and the Lord directed me to yours today. I have been reading your words regarding your life in the big woods and finding joy in them. I am praying for you as always whenever the Holy Spirit brings you to heart and mind. I pray 2021 holds blessings of His presence, peace, provision and joy for you and your hubby. ((hug))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our daughter and son in love had that very C.S. Lewis quote on the back of their wedding program and groom's cake...Wonderful quote.

    Lovely peaceful, serene photo...Love the ending words too.

    Psalms 91. Psalms 37....

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Copying this quote to see throughout the year . . . brought tears. Blessings on your New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, and Amen! He's always with us and leading us closer to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When ever I’m starting to get “stirred up”, I know I can visit you and settle down. Your pictures, quotes and words are so calming. I call it, a soul vacation.

    ReplyDelete

"if you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all."
~ thumper