Saturday, July 18, 2020

many months of yesterdays.





... and before you know it, time has a way of flittering past yet also a way of standing still. a strange paradox. spring brought forth alterations and additions to our home in the forest, two hearts focused on a deeper walk with Christ, and what some consider the mundane reality of day to day life. 

every time the opportunity to blog came about, something else would grab my attention and there the thought would rest for another time. over 3 months rest. warp speed - golly. but here i am, fingers to keyboard actually typing out a few thoughts wondering if there be any one out there still interested to read nonsensical verbiage of a coddiwomple life. 

so there you have it. wink.

blessings,
sherry

p.s. i made refrigerator pickled veggies yesterday. 
oohhh aahhh....

14 comments:

  1. Yes, I check every day! Always love your posts and it's good to check in and find you. Blessings . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always check in to see if you have left a thought or update and enjoy hearing what is up in your world. I also understand this odd condition of retirement and how one thinks you will have time to do all the projects you want to do and whooosh, there goes time, flying by. So I do understand and will continue to pop in and see what is going on from time to time. Thinking of you, always. Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we Love hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still 'out' here - loving every word you share. These days have been so different for all of us. Add retirement and the days slip by so fast. Too fast, at times; slow at other times. Loving whatever you share.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your posts! So, yes-- me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When ever I'm on my computer I check to see if you have popped up! Like the other comments.... you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am here <3 ~tammy

    ReplyDelete

"if you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all."
~ thumper